Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Absolute Auction


 
The difference in  an absolute auction and just having an auction is a world of difference. When there is an absolute auction there is no minimum selling point. The buyer with the highest bid is the new owner. Down payments are similar, average cost of acquiring are also similar with a deposit required and then 10% of the purchase price the following work day with the balance due in 30 days. Those are standard terms. 

Now an auction that is not absolute is just a marketing gimmick to bring in buyers thinking they are getting a deal when truthfully there is a set price that would be about the same if you bought it outside of an auction, without the high pressure tactics.

So when looking for that deal, follow absolute auctions if you are liquid and have purchasing power, there are some great deals to be had. 

 I'd also love to represent you as a buyers agent, sharing my expertise and working with you exclusively. I guarantee all of my client's 15% back of whatever earnings I make for using me as your buyer's agent. I hope this information was helpful and I look forward to hearing form you......

No comments: